Patio Construction Service in New Jersey, New York & Connecticut, Including Bergen & Westchester Counties
We offer various material options for our patios, including concrete, stone pavers, marble, and more.
A patio is a worthwhile investment, as it's a highly functional hardscape that'll serve as the foundation for your outside area. Here at Ascape Landscape, we can design and build an equally eye-catching and long-lasting patio using high-quality materials like concrete, stone pavers, flagstone, marble, limestone, and more. To ensure your patio is built to perfection, we start the process with a consultation to discuss its placement and other aspects of the project. We can create a 2D design rendering of your patio when you take advantage of our landscape design service, but we also bid on pre-designed builds for new construction projects!
We offer our patio construction service to commercial properties and HOAs in New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut. Some of the cities that we service include Alpine and Allendale in Bergen County, Tarrytown and Elmsford in Westchester County, and Greenwich and Stamford in Fairfield County.
We start our patio construction process with a consultation.
Adding a patio to your commercial property or HOA is a great way to add to the beauty of your property while also providing a great place for people to gather outdoors. Because of this, we want to ensure that your patio is built to perfection. That's why we start our patio construction process with a consultation! During this consultation, we will discuss the placement of your patio, the materials you want to use, and other aspects of the project.
We also bid on new patio construction projects! We know you want the best company to build the patio on your property. With our skills and 39 years of experience, our crew is more than qualified to construct your patio!
What materials do we to use construct your patio?
Our team takes pride in the quality and longevity of the hardscape features we build for commercial properties and HOAs, and that's what you can expect when you choose us to construct your patio! To create a durable and stylish patio, we use high-quality materials, such as:
- Concrete: We can construct your patio using concrete. Concrete is a long-lasting material that does not require rigorous upkeep to maintain its pristine appearance.
- Stone Pavers: This material is timeless, and with various color and shape options, we can customize the look of your patio. Stone pavers are also highly sturdy and can withstand the elements and daily use.
- Flagstone: Flagstone is a durable material that can resist daily wear and tear and offers a unique aesthetic appeal.
- Sandstone: Sandstone is another great material to use for your patio because it provides a cool surface during the summer months and can resist frost damage during winter!
- Limestone: The natural, earthy charm of limestone will make your patio effortlessly beautiful. Plus, this material can withstand different weather conditions without breaking easily.
- Marble: Easily one of the most elegant materials that exist naturally, your marble patio will boast a high-end aesthetic.
We are experts at brick flatwork and can use bricks to construct your patio!
We offer 2D design renderings so you can see how your patio will look before construction begins.
With 39 years of experience constructing patios, we have the skills and knowledge to do the job right the first time. However, if you want to ensure that your patio will turn out exactly the way you want, you can take advantage of our landscape design service. With this add-on service, our team will create a 2D design rendering of your project to give you a better visualization of how your patio will look and fit in with the rest of the existing area before we begin building it.
Call us today to sign up for our patio construction service!
Our team at Ascape Landscape proudly offers our patio construction service to commercial properties and HOAs in Tarrytown and Elmsford in Westchester County, NY, Alpine and Allendale in Bergen County, NJ, Greenwich and Stamford in Fairfield County, CT, and other nearby areas. Call us today at (845) 353-6500 to sign up for our patio construction service.